Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, is looking for a Site Manager to join our industry leading Nalco Water team. If you are a passionate technical professional that enjoys interacting with customers and likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. You will be joining a talented team that monitors and maintains a variety of air and water quality systems pertaining to the paint booth at an automotive manufacturing site. In this position you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of site personnel.
What's in it For You:
- You will join a large growing company offering excellent benefits
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
What You Will Do:
- Manage chemical suppliers
- Project manage support services
- Perform system audits
- Supervise and assist in preventative maintenance programs
- Interface with customer and attend meetings
- Record and monitor system parameters
- Implement safety and training procedures
- Review all system issues with Operations manager
- Maintain inventory of spare parts and chemicals
- Assist in sales effort
- Work week and shift: 1st Shift
- Location: Marysville, OH
- Associate's Degree(A.S.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or four to six years related experience; or combination of education and experience.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, balancing, walking, standing, talking and hearing
- Must be able to wear a respirator under certain conditions
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong customer service skills; proven ability to interface positively and professionally with the customer
- Ability to analyze readings and put data in a spreadsheet in a logical manner
- Possess above-average verbal and written communication skills
- Able to explain results of data gatherings
- Previous experience managing a group of 5+ employees
About Nalco Water:
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.