HiTech Instruments - Jr Account Manager
Hitech Instruments, Inc. is seeking a Technical Sales Representative for North Carolina. This position is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets for the Carl Zeiss microscopy portfolio. The sales process is highly technical and requires aggressive marketing and new customer acquisition, a deep understanding of our hardware and software products, a passion for learning and strong consultative selling skills. All training is provided.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
- Developing and executing a business plan to meet or exceed sales goals and profitability
- Aggressive marketing, networking and cold-calling to generate new business.
- Technical mastery of our hardware and software portfolio of microscopy products
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Attention to detail and strong customer service
- Bachelor's degree or higher in the sciences, preferably biological sciences. Laboratory experience, preferably experience using microscopy techniques or sales experience in the scientific industry.
- Ability to travel regularly within the North Carolina territory with availability for some overnight travel and ability to maintain a flexible schedule.
- Must have clean driving record and valid US driver's license.
- Must be able to lift boxes/crates in the range of 50 lbs.
- Candidate should ideally reside in the RTP area where a majority of business will be transacted.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
ZEISS is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer