- Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine the scope of work.
- Participates in design review meetings. Reviews and monitors scope, cost, and constructability during design development. Recommends best solutions based on cost, methods of construction, availability of materials, etc.
- Prepare disciplined estimates by calculating complete takeoff and pricing of the electrical scope of work.
- Solicit subcontractors and vendors for market pricing.
- Perform subcontractor scope evaluations and bid leveling.
- Maintain historical cost information of related scope of work.
- Review design options and recommend the best solution based on cost, engineering quality, or availability of materials.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
Haskell is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities). All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran's status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Haskell is a drug-free workplace, all applicants who receive conditional offers of employment will be subjected to pre-employment drug testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Haskell is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Haskell is a drug free workplace.