REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It's about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this position, we are looking for someone to be our main driver for all testing activities for a digital product, both internally in the team and in the interfaces towards our stakeholders and partners. As such, we are strengthening the team with test automation engineers with a passion for scalable solutions enabling a superior consumer experience.
- Analyzing new needs together with product managers, UX and system designers.
- Work with Product Owners and Project Managers to track critical and time sensitive issues and ensure quick resolution.
- Producing test strategies, test plans and test cases.
- Design, implement, and optimize test automation infrastructure for mobile applications, both iOS and Android and for backend services.
- Performing manual tests, exploratory tests, load tests, etc.
- Responsible for implementing test tools or collaborating with the Digital Quality Assurance team to build up internal tools/frameworks/platforms to make the team more productive.
- Responsible for defects tracking and bug management during whole software development cycle.
- Troubleshoot Continuous Integration stability issues and process defects as needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You'll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 years software test engineering experience on mobile app and/or backend service application.
- Distributed application and iOS/Android fundamental knowledge are required.
- > 2 years of experience in testing systems, including mobile apps.
- Familiar with Java/Python/Objective-C/ experience in related projects development is preferred.
- Experienced in working with Defect Management Tools such as ClearQuest, JIRA, etc.
- Hands on experience with various test design techniques.
- Gherkin, Cucumber, Specflow.
- Functional as well as non-functional testing.
- Strong knowledge of testing on mobile devices (iOS, Android), APIs and system test.
- Strong knowledge of UX automation principles on Mobile applications.
- Highly experienced in test automation concepts (including UI automation).
- Ability to coach and assist other team members when needed.
- Experience with web service testing tools such as Paw, Postman, or SOAP-UI.
- Excellent verbal and written English.