Are you passionate about digital media innovation and customer behavior? Do you like to drive business impact through innovative channels?Are you ready to make an impact?
If so, we have the right job for you!
CP has an excitingDemand Generation & CRM Specialist opportunityfocused on planning and executing the growthof our CRM platform, maximizing the efficiency of the data, our processes,
and how we can optimize the software usage to better support our sales goals. Additionally, this position will be tasked with using digital tools to build out the salespipeline through lead generation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team to identify target customer profiles and work to identify targets, engage to drive demand, and enhance pipeline activity to support the company's overall growth objectives
- Build the sales pipeline by utilizing CRM, market intelligence and sales discovery tools, like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, to uncover new prospects to engage and add to sales funnel
- Propose, develop, and execute sales and marketing strategies to grow the sales pipeline
- Work with the Customer Experience Team (CXT) to consult on lead flow processes and efficiency
- Demonstrate ROI yielded from new and existing lead generation efforts
- Act as CRM Champion to ensure the application meets the needs of the organization; all departments, and all users by implementing and managing best practices in campaign development, report development, training, and documentation
- Improving the CRM program KPIs for engagement and conversion, as well as bringing the customer center to the highest level of software maturity
- Establishing workflows and standards for entering data in the CRM (SAP C4C), as well as customizing and pulling marketing reports
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Wellness & Benefits Programs
- Opportunities to grow and develop within Atlas Copco Group
- Collaborative, Inclusive, and Flexible Work Environment
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
Local Terms and Conditions Apply
What we expect of you?
- University degree in Business, Management, Marketing or equivalent work experience (without a degree seeking a total of 5 years work experience with CRMs and/or developing sales pipeline through lead generation)
- 3-5 years' experience working with CRMs and/or developing sales pipeline through lead generation
- Deep analytical knowledge and experience reporting on campaigns, gleaning business insights, and doing data-based optimization
- Expertise in CRM software, the fundamentals of SAP C4C preferred
- Experience with lead generation/management, lead scoring, nurturing and qualification
- Have a strong understanding and passion for the customer experience
- Understanding of sales processes/cycles and operations
- Critical thinker with the ability to quickly learn the industrial business model and brings with them some market intelligence
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as a valuable member of a team
- Microsoft Suites (e.g., Office, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel)
Occasional local and/or international travel.
Rock Hill, SC
This is a local position and local terms & conditions apply.
Over 120 years of experience
Since 1901 the Chicago Pneumatic (CP) name has represented reliability and attention to customer needs, with construction, maintenance and production tools and compressors designed for specific industrial applications. Today, CP has a global reach, with local distributors around the world. Our people start every single day with a passion to research, develop, manufacture and deliver new products that are meant to meet your needs not only today, but tomorrow as well.